Sunday, October 14, 2007

INTRODUCTION


Greetings.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. There. I said it. Keep your fat elves, keep your spring rabbits, keep your loud flashbangs, it's Halloween all the way for me. I think the same can be said for a number of my friends.

Over the past few years my friends and I have thrown some pretty successful Halloween parties and impressed quite a few trick-or-treaters. My intention with this blog is to share a few of the more creative ideas we've come up with over the years and hopefully spark new ideas for anyone who happens to trip over this page.

We're not huge blood and guts fans. All that gore just starts looking the same after awhile. What we enjoy about Halloween is the chance to become anything for at least one night. To change the world and make people believe that Dragons, Mad scientists, Pirates and Monsters exist, if only for one evening.
Happy Hauntings!

No comments: